Friday, November 28, 2008

Who the *heck* needs groceries the day after Thanksgiving?!?

I have decided that even though nobody reads my blog, NOBODY. I shall still continue (HA! HA! I crack myself up) to post and may even write a little freer than I would if I knew for sure that many people read this.
That being said, I have to end this post or risk being late for work. Yippy. Work. The day after Thanksgiving. When everyone is still digesting and "filling up the corners" like hobbits. Today is not the a day to go out and work, or shop at a little small-town grocery store. What could one possibly need to buy to eat the day after Thanksgiving?!? And if no one needs to buy anything, then the little small-town grocery store doesn't need to be open and if the small-town grocery store doesn't need to be open, then this lazy small-town hobbit doesn't need to go and work at said small-town grocery store. Alas, it is not so. The world is upsidedown.
*pout*

I'm in the middle (literally) of my annual Lord of the Rings re-read. Can you tell?

4 comments:

Havalah said...

I read I read I read I read I read I read I read!!! And I'm nominating you for a blogging Award when I get around to it! love you!!!

Diana said...

I read too! Don't forget about me! And I even COMMENT on yours...where you have yet to do so on mine. so there :P

d.e.randlett said...

Blogging Award? What? I don't deserve a blogging award. Except maybe the Worst Updater Award. :-P

April Watson said...

I don't know if I should be offended that you called me NOBODY or honored that you put it in all caps... Happy T-giving, Dot. Can't wait to see you in THREE WEEKS!