Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I want Wednesday

I know, I know, it's been a while. But a lot has happened since I got home almost two months ago. However, instead of filling you in on the boring details of what I've done since I got home, work, school, lots of dr's appointments, etc. I'm going to write out a wish list. Now, this is not a very realistic wish list and will contain some well, whining and complaining, but it is, after all, my blog. :-P

I want a Canon Digital Rebel XSi 12.2 MP Digital SLR Camera with EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS Lens in black. I want the skills to be able to operate said Canon Digital Rebel XSi. I want the photoshop skills to be able to edit pictures from said Canon Digital Rebel XSi.
I want a Kitchen Aid mixer.
I want the new Battlestar Galactica complete series on DVD.
I want the discipline and wit to continue a regular blog that people will actually read and enjoy.
I want the boldness and comfort with myself to be able to wear some of the more daring (but modest) clothes and clothing styles that I like.
I want a job that I actually enjoy and don't dread going to every day.
I want to make a little more money so I don't feel like I have to put somethings off until my next paycheck comes.
I want to know what sort of job I would actually enjoy and not get sick of after 6 months and go bonkers.
I want you to know that I love that word, bonkers.
I want to write but can't for the life of me write a plausible plot line.
I want to do forensics but am terrified I won't be able to handle the death that surrounds it.
I want to be a baker but I'm afraid if I make something I love my job, I'll hate it.
I want to travel but don't have the money.
I want a horizontal license. Two days. Two stinkin' days!
I want the new Star Trek movie on DVD.
I want a laptop.
I want a car (working on that one.)
I want to be healthy again.
I want to be content.

2 comments:

Aimee said...

Those are some excellent wants/goals! Don't be afraid to go after them. I'm 23 and I just now figured out "what I want to be when I grow up" and I work at job I don't particularly love. I also fully understand the money thing, and discipline in general is something God is teaching me. Basically, it would seem that many of our wants line up right now, so here's what I've learned so far: keep trusting God, as well as those who love you, and don't be afraid to go after your dreams!

Also, as I've said before, you're always welcome to come down here to visit, all you have to pay for is airfare (you could even fly Southwest into Alabama so it's cheaper and I'll drive out there to get you)! That might help a tad bit with the travel bug!

The Dream Club Murders said...

I'm sorry but the whole horizontal license thing is still a little funny to me... :p