Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Busy Busy

I'm in such a hurry today, that I'm updating with a slice of pizza in my left hand which makes for very interesting typing. :-P
It's a Wonderful Life performances are finally over! The cast party was Sunday after the last performance and strike. It was pretty good. I brought two different kinds of homemade fudge. Raspberry chocolate and peppermint chocolate. Not much was eaten by the time I left an hour or so into the party but there was also lots of other stuff that people had brought. So I took most of it home but left a few pieces for the few die hards who were still there. The recipes made a LOT. Approximately five pounds each batch and I made two. That being said, there is nothing left.
I have to make more later this week for Christmas presents. I bought the cutest little boxes at Ocean State Job Lots in Ossipee yesterday when I went to help Natalie get ready for the holidays. The smaller boxes will hold 8 pieces of fudge each and the larger probably 18 pieces each. It appears that I will make four different kinds of fudge, Raspberry chocolate, eggnog, white chocolate peppermint and semi-sweet chocolate peppermint.
Gotta run, I'm off to bible study at the Whittemore's.

No comments: