Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Prayer Request

Please pray for my knee. For those of you who don't know, two years ago last month, I slammed it into a tree while playing paintball in the rain. It gave me some pretty bad trouble for about a year, and then some mild trouble off and on for this past year. But today, after I got home from work around 10, I ran up the stairs and when I tried to walk in the hallway, it spazzed and pain just shot through it. It is also red and possibly swollen. The pain has faded enough for me to walk a few times but right now it is killing me. I have my brace on and I'm going to use a hot compress before bed but please please pray. The last thing I want is to end up in the hospital right before or during Christmas.

2 comments:

April Watson said...

Praying!

Diana said...

Hey i loves you! Hope it feels better soon