Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I'm dumb

After the day I just had, I really should be asleep already. In fact, while waiting for a ride from work (mom forgot me, lovely, eh?), I decided that I was going to get home, eat something, be in bed by 10, and get a nice long night of sleep. Unfortunately, the eating part took a little longer than planned and then the lappy was just sitting there on the table calling my name reminding me that I hadn't seen the cast list for my self, hadn't checked my email lately, hadn't checked my blogs, hadn't posted today. So here I am, writing a pointless blog entry while my uber dry, contact-deprived eyes* are watering and getting all red, making me look like I just lost my grandma.
I'm sure I looked horrible at work today. I went almost all-out today with dressing up a little and makeup, etc. because it was the first day of PI, the first fundraiser meeting, and work after. So I was wearing eyeshadow and liner. At work, my eyes decided to be stupid and get all dry and itchy, so I was putting drops in my eyes every ten minutes or so. No joke. I must've looked well, like I just lost my grandma. :-P
I have decided that one thing I will do to keep this blog a little more updated than my xanga was is I will forgo most of my editing. I have found that when I try to edit my stuff beyond simple grammar and spelling errors, I often edit it out of existence. So if I miss a few here and there, or you can't understand my sentence structure for the life of you, don't worry. You're not alone. I probably can't understand it either.
Two more things I will try to do: one, dramatically reduce the amount of sentences I write that start with "So,"; two, try, try, try not to say 'like' anymore than is absolutely necessary. Ya know, like? *shudder*

*More on why my eyes are contact-deprived later.

1 comment:

d.e.randlett said...

No, I borrow mum's from time to time. Once I get enough money though, I will get one.